Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Blame Stef...

...for pushing me to start this blog. If by some fluke it becomes wildly successful, she'll get a cut of the profits, but for now, she's just getting her name on the inaugural post. So welcome, to Life on the X Crazy! This will primarily be a place to recount the good, the bad, the ugly and of course, the crazy that I tend to see while commuting on the Washington, DC bus the X2 every day. Interspersed will be some "up and coming" (read: sketch) neighborhood stories, a guest post or two by people smarter and funnier than I, and maybe some thoughts/commentary on the topic of the moment by yours truly. I can't promise anything regular or earth-shattering at this point, but we'll see how things go...

1 comment:

  1. i'm going to find a new, more appropriate picture in which the bus is barrelling through a construction scene, potholes all around, a window rolled down and a drunk guy puking out the side.

    ReplyDelete